Monday, August 8, 2011

"For Me (Shadows)" A Love Song


In the past I've published both original musical videos and covers of songs performed with accompanying photo arrays. The ones that I deem worthy I post and don't do much more with them other than watch them myself and continue playing / recording the music.

Writing the lyrics, finding an original melody and recording them are fun and creatively satisfying. In some instances I've even seen a song like "Knocking on Heaven's Door"  recorded applying a slight change to the melody or rythym and posted with a video or photo array. I've always made the posts for some social commentary. That is until this video and song "For Me (Shadows)"

This is a love song and hopefully a love story:



For more from this artist visit    http://www.youtube.com/user/rebuygeorge

No comments:

Post a Comment